Monday, July 16, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

Hey all!

I wanted to share a trailer that a friend showed me with you.

"Hotel Transylvania" is a 3D animation movie by Sony Pictures Animation, that will hit the theaters by fall of this year. It has the voices of Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg, Kevin James, Cee Lo Green and other celebrities.
This comedy tells the story of Dracula, a vampire who tries to protect his teenage daughter. He builds a "monster-hotel", so she could have everything near her, and so she has no excuse to go out and explore the world on her own. But Dracula never counted on a human visiting his hotel... And of course, vampire-teenager Mavis falls in love with the boy...


I hope the whole movie is as funny as the trailer! I certainly like the characters. :)


I think I'm going to watch this one :D

Greets,
x Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment