Saturday, March 30, 2013

Divinity: Original Sin on Kickstarter



Hey everybody!

If you like RPG's, you will definitely love this! Larian Studios is having a Kickstarter to increase the scope of their upcoming title, Divinity: Original Sin.

The game features drop-in drop-out multiplayer, a dynamic dialogue system, a highly interactive world, tactical turn-based combat with environmental effects, and much more!

They also plan to include their own tools, so you can create levels and stories, and even publish them online so other people can play them. That's just awesome if you ask me!

Images say more than a thousand words, so make sure you watch the video! :D (You'll also see how great the game looks.)


I'll be Kickstarting once I've chosen one of the options! ;-) I would love to see it succeed, because I believe it would give a boost to the game industry in my little country (Belgium). And of course it just looks like a great game, they deserve it!

The Kickstarter Page (You can back until April 26 2013)

Greets,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment