Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back from Graspop!

Hey everyone!

Thursday, I had my last exam, and then we went to Graspop Metal Meeting, the biggest metal festival in Belgium. This was the second time I went, and like last year it was very tiring, but so very cool too!

Eluveitie - Picture by Yannick :)

Bands I've seen:

Day 1
  • Godsmack
  • Ensiferum 
  • Black Label Society
  • Slash
  • Sabaton
  • Amon Amarth
  • Ozzy & Friends
Day 2
  • Heidevolk
  • Alestorm
  • Eluveitie
  • Trivium
  • Megadeth
  • Pennywise
  • Limp Bizkit
Day 3
  • Europe
  • Gotthard
  • Killswitch Engage
  • Motörhead
  • Guns 'N Roses
Overall, I enjoyed Sabaton the most. Everyone was dancing and jumping and singing along, it was awe-some! The lead singer even gave his sunglasses to a boy on the front row. If you don't know them, check them out ;) Here's one of my favorites of Sabaton: Primo Victoria.

 

Aaah, it was very nice... But I'm also glad to be back, now I can continue to start up the blog. :D I already made a new "About" page, with some more information about Area42 and myself. A new logo & background are coming up!

Greetz,
x Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment